Donate to Schuylkill Banks
Love spending time on Schuylkill Banks? Looking for a way to make an impact in the city? SRDC needs your help to make Schuylkill Banks flourish. Your tax-deductible donation to SRDC will be used to support our operations, including:
- litter and graffiti removal
- facilitating volunteer programs
- providing landscaping and upkeep of plantings along the greenway
- developing and maintaining pedestrian and cyclist friendly improvements
- developing recreational programs for the community
Become a member of Schuylkill Banks today! Your pledge makes you an instant member, entitling you to the following benefits:
- listing in SRDC's Annual Report
- Schuylkill Banks Window Decal
- Schuylkill Banks River Tour tickets ($100 or greater contribution)
- Schuylkill Banks Kayak Tour tickets ($250 or greater contribution)
This site only accepts Visa or Mastercard for online donations at this time.
SRDC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by the IRS. Official registration for SRDC may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Gifts will be listed in our annual report unless otherwise requested by the donor.
Other Ways to Give
Corporate Donors provide essential operations and capital support to SRDC. Call 215-222-6030 or email email@example.com for information about making a pledge to support this vital greenway.
Getting married? You can support the Schuylkill River Development Corporation by registering with the I Do Foundation. The I Do Foundation's Charity Registry service makes it easy for guests to make donations in lieu of gifts free of cost at www.IDoFoundation.org. Be sure to select SRDC as the beneficiary of your charitable wedding.
Interested in fun fundraising events? Join Friends of Schuylkill Banks!