Donate to SRDC
Get More Banks for your Bucks
Make a one-time or monthly donation online
SRDC uses PayPal to process donations. By clicking on either of the links above, you will be redirected to PayPal's site in order to complete your transaction. You are in control of your monthly donations, which will be automatically collected via PayPal until you cancel the subscription through your PayPal account. SRDC will send a thank you letter at the end of each year to acknowledge the total amount donated over the course of the year and the impact of your monthly donations on Schuylkill Banks.
Love spending time on Schuylkill Banks? Looking for a way to make an impact in the city? SRDC needs your help to make Schuylkill Banks flourish. Your tax-deductible donation to SRDC will be used to support our operations, including:
- litter and graffiti removal
- facilitating volunteer programs
- providing landscaping and upkeep of plantings along the greenway
- developing and maintaining pedestrian and cyclist friendly improvements
- developing recreational programs for the community
Your donation makes you an instant member, entitling you to the following benefits:
- listing in SRDC's Annual Report (you will automatically be listed unless you indicate that you would prefer to be anonymous)
- Schuylkill Banks Window Decal
- Schuylkill Banks River Tour tickets ($100 or greater one-time contribution or $10 or greater monthly donation subscription)
- Schuylkill Banks Kayak Tour tickets ($250 or greater one-time contribution or $25 or greater monthly donation subscription)
If you would prefer to mail a check rather than sending an online donation, please send your check, made out to Schuylkill River Development Corporation, to 2401 Walnut Street, Suite 603, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
Other ways to support Schuylkill Banks
The Schuylkill Banks Adopt-a-Bench program offers you the opportunity to honor someone special, commemorate an occasion, or establish a memorial. Your bench adoption includes:
- An engraved 4" x 6" stainless steel plaque mounted on the back of an existing bench along the Schuylkill Banks Trail. Only one plaque will be installed on any bench unless the sponsor specifies otherwise.
- The plaque is guaranteed for a period of 6 years. SRDC will replace or clean any plaques that need servicing during this period.
- You can select any bench you want, as long as it is available and suitable.
- Plaques can support up to five lines of text (approximately 16 words). We will work with you on layout and attempt to get you what you want. SRDC reserves the right to approve all text, which must be suitable for a public venue. Line art graphics, including logos, can be included as space permits.
- A certificate authenticating your bench sponsorship.
- Sponsors may conduct a dedication ceremony at the location of the bench.
- Four complimentary tickets to Secrets of the Schuylkill riverboat tour ($88 value). Reservations required.
These bench sponsorships are offered at $2,000 per bench. Please call 215-309-5523 x100 or email [email protected] for more information.
Corporate Donations and Sponsorships
Local companies that are invested in improving the tidal Schuylkill River provide essential operations and capital support to SRDC. Call 215-309-5523 or email [email protected] for information about making a pledge or sponsoring an event to support this vital greenway.
You can give back to SRDC every time you make an eligible purchase on Amazon. Visit smile.amazon.com and chose Schuylkill River Development Corporation as your prefered charity.
I Do Foundation
Getting married? You can support the Schuylkill River Development Corporation by registering with the I Do Foundation. The I Do Foundation's Charity Registry service makes it easy for guests to make donations in lieu of gifts free of cost at www.IDoFoundation.org. Be sure to select SRDC as the beneficiary of your charitable wedding.
SRDC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Your gift is tax deductible to the fullest extent provided by the IRS. Official registration for SRDC may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll free within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-09991-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Gifts will be listed in our annual report unless otherwise requested by the donor.